[NL2-NL10] [SH] AJ 3way nl10

• TilTmuch
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) J, 3, 7 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, BB folds.

Turn: ($2.1) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BU calls $1.10.

River: ($4.3) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, BU raises to $5.50, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.3.

so i flated BU's raise cuz hes fold to 3bet is 100% on not that big sample, so i want him to pay me with worse A's J's if he hits.
      hes cbet is 69% on flop, so obv i call him and not rise, cuz only better hands wil call me if i raise.

so should i check turn too, and call a bet or lead out turn?. river completes few draws. and i missplayedriver pretty badly by turning a hand that had lots of SD value into a bluff?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello TilTmuch,

Preflop: Kinda interesting spot if we consider the BB be a rather looser player then it's very marginal to flat it here while we don't want to play the hand in multiway pot. Might even go for the 3bet and be happy if I even take it down.

As played
      Flop: I'd even consider donking it rather right here to protect our hand from any kind of overcards/draws rather than just Check it. They can very easily even just Check it behind with we don't want to see. Plus of course with donking we get some information of the opponents hand.

As played
      Turn: Even if you donk it here then why do you give him great odds for a Call? Not a huge fan of doing that kind of donk size if I would donk it at all. ~$1,6 would be mine.

As played
      River: Bet/Fold and not much you can do, wouldn't do any bigger bet either.

Best regards.