$3.12
      MP1:
      $2.77
      MP2 (Hero):
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $5.95

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) J, T, 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.02) 7 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.02) 3 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.53, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.02.

24/11 47h

What range could he have here preflop and on the turn?Should i second barrel?
  • 2 replies
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I think you played it well there is no need to build the pot there as he will probably call with top pair or 2 pair and the 7 is completing a oesd if he had that.

So if you decide to barrel turn you have to be ready to barrel river as well and i think that is just overplaying and it is better to give up on turn and go for a check behind. (saying that because i often level myself into 3 barreling thinking that he "has to" fold anything that is not str8 but that is just wrong at theese stakes)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello juhiimi,

Preflop of course a lot of PPs/broadways so which practically ain't gonna fold on turn. Might even did hit a straight or whatsoever. So your play is totally fine I'd say and I wouldn't change much. Just don't take it too seriously about have to fold it on turn.

But of course there is a small tip that don't take this as a habit play to just CBet the flop and not 2nd barreling. There will be still a lot of spots where you should consider 2nd barreling. But this ain't a board for that.

Best regards.