This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH NL25] AA BvB

• flip21
      flip21
      Silver
      hi, sorry for the stupid format... im posting for a friend and we been discussing about this alot and have totally different opinions... i would like to know what ppl here think about this spot...
      Villain seems reg: 24/17 ATT2Steal: 24% / Call 3bet 2/5 including 1/3 resteals (84 Hands)

PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: $8.37
      Hero (BB): $25.66
      UTG: $30.62
      MP: $13.92
      CO: $24.94
      BTN: $30.36

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A :diamond: A :spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.00, fold, Hero raises to $3.10, BTN calls $2.10

Flop: ($6.30, 2 players) J :diamond: 5 :spade: Q :diamond:
      Hero bets $2.99, BTN calls $2.99

Turn: ($12.28, 2 players) K :diamond:

I feel pretty uncomfortable here to be honest...against a range ov various QJ/QK/KJ/AJ/AQ/AK/55 combos im about 55% favourite...but deleting QJ/AJ an adding some SC´s its gettin more and more close here...
      Any oppinions on how to move on?

Edit: Maybe addi g JJ/QQ to his range?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      whatever you´re going to do, you´re not getting away your hand, so it should be fine b/c turn although likely he would not call you down 3 streets from worse hands, so I think also going to c/rai to let him bet himself his pair+draw type hands seems reasonable. Then you don´t have to worry about river card and you can´t really be so much behind against anything
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      What do you think his range is after calling the (small) flop c-bet? I believe regulars will raise sets, QJ and monsterdraws here, so I think he has AQ, KQ, KJ, JT and some low flushdraws.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lpdlamei
      What do you think his range is after calling the (small) flop c-bet? I believe regulars will raise sets, QJ and monsterdraws here, so I think he has AQ, KQ, KJ, JT and some low flushdraws.
      He can also have there KT, T9, AT. Most likely he would raise flop with QJ and sets.