Profile settings - Poker accounts question

• Pordobolito
      Pordobolito
      Bronze
      Hi! I started as a PartyPoker user, lost my initial 50$ :f_rolleyes: and now i am playing at another site. If i got it correctly, i can register any account i may have and collect points to reach a higher status than my current ex. basic -> bronze -> silver etc ?

"We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days."

I registered my account about 2 days ago and i am wondering if i have to do anything else? How will the site recognize my rake and update my points?

Thanks! :f_love:
  • 7 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi pordobolito,

you can play on as many sites as you like and earn strategy points from it as long as you create the account using our links/codes. :) have you done this? if you need any help with it, dont hesitate to ask.

i will inquire about your account and get back to you as soon as i can. which room have you signed up through us? also, you can still get 100% first deposit bonus in party poker if you want. also dont forget the 2 daily freerolls exclusive to Pokerstrategists :) . id get you links but im on my phone right now. :/

hope this cleared up your question. let me know how it goes.

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ok here is the link for list of poker rooms. instructions/codes for each site are there for clicking.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

here's info on the 2 daily freerolls:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Two-Exclusive-Freerolls-Every-Day-at-PartyPoker_40535/

there is also a weekly first depositor freeroll every thursday if you choose to deposit here.
      good luck! :)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey Pordobolito,

As wendy says, you can earn points on as many rooms as you like, as long as you sign up through us and you don't already have an account there.

I took a short look at your account and I guess you're talking about 888poker at the minute?

Basically what happens is that the poker room will send us activity data about how much you've played and raked so that we can work out how many StrategyPoints to assign your account on a daily basis. This can take a couple of days though, one day for the room to send us the information, and another for us to upload the StrategyPoints so that they appear on your account.

For example, if you played on 888poker and raked $1 on the 1st August and $1 on the 2nd August, you would then receive 4 StrategyPoints on August 3rd and 4 on August 4th just for your play at 888poker. On top of that, you'd receive a further 10 points on each day because for every active player day (where you play for real money) you earn 10SPs by default.

On top of that, if you deposit at 888poker, you have access to the $100,000 Weekly Depositors' Challenge, a $1000 Weekly Depositors' Freeroll, and a $500 Daily Depositors' Freeroll. Need more information on those? Click here!

If you have any further questions, please do ask :)

Best,

Marc
    • Pordobolito
      Pordobolito
      Bronze
      The people in this site are strangely kind. I am starting to make weird thoughts about you :f_rolleyes: !

I didn't register to any other poker site than PokerParty because i didn't know that it would be of any importance. Anyway, there is enough stuff for bronze members and many other available things till i get to a higher level to need the silver-gold stuff. Until then i am gonna have big enough BR to register to another site and collect SP again.

I would also like to comment that the support from the site is so good i am becoming suspicious :f_biggrin: !

Edit: I am going to deposit as soon as i know my money won't have the same story as the starting PS capital :f_cry: .
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      No need to be suspicious we pride ourselves on our support :]

If you ever need any help, just drop our support team a ticket. Take it easy and if you do play in one of our freerolls, let us know how you get on, good luck!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmmm... strangely kind, weird thoughts, suspicious? :D umm thanks, you're too kind :D

its not out of the ordinary though. our members and our community are very nice as you will soon see :f_love:

so are you playing now? what game do you play? if you dont want to deposit, why dont you try the freerolls first?

btw have you read the bankroll management article? i definitely recommend following some before you start depositing. dont want you to go busto! it's saved me many times from going broke when things didnt go my way. :D
    • Pordobolito
      Pordobolito
      Bronze
      Just came back from vacations :f_biggrin: ! I am mostly playing 0.5-1 SnG and rarely some 1-2$ tournaments. It is more of a mental issue than BR management. If you go on tilt often you can't stick to BR management! Thank you all again for the great support, see you around!