Translation - short proofread

• pampapam
      pampapam
      Bronze
      Hey guys, can you have a look at the following text ? I am not a native speaker and have to send this mail to several companys all over the world. I like to keep it in perfect english :)

Cliffs:
      - student project to find internships on a website
      - need the agreement of the companys
      - plz correct my text :)

Dear Sir or Madam, we are launching project HIFT and like to use your address in our database for possible internships.
      Every semester around 100 Students at the XXX University carry out internships all over the world. The students are studying international management, logistics and marketing.

HIFT is made to give students a platform to search internships, to review reports of carried out internships and to discuss other things, related with the stay abroad. Your company already offered an internship and we like to add your address to our database.

Plz expect to this mail if you do not agree with publishing the following address on our website: Name Street Town Countr Xyz

With kind regards,
  • 2 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Dear Sir or Madam,
      We are launching project HIFT and would like to use your address in our database of possible internships.
      Every semester around 100 students at the XXX University undertake internships all over the world. These students are studying international management, logistics and marketing.

HIFT has been set up to give students a platform on which to search for internships, review reports of past internships and discuss other related issues. Your company has already offered an internship and we would like to add your address to our database.

Please reply to this mail if you do not want us to publish the following address on our website: Name Street Town Countr Xyz

With kind regards,
      It's your lucky day. My office is packed up in crates and I was bored.
    • pampapam
      pampapam
      Bronze
      Thx a lot patzer !