This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888 Poker First deposit bonus

• deathpit
      deathpit
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I signed up using pokerstrategy to 888 poker less then a month ago. I signed up depositing $200 USD. This was my first time depositing into 888 poker. I followed the instructions step by step and actually have my account being tracked by PS. Thing is, I read on the 888 poker about the first deposit bonus being released every 100 STATUS points (also known as bonus points) and is unrelated to REWARD points.

However, under profile -> my rewards I am only able to see the number of status points I have (300+++) and how much till the next level. No where can I find mention of the first deposit bonus money. Under profile -> my bonuses I am only able to see how much REWARD points I have and how much cash I can convert it to (which is a PALTRY amount btw).

So, am I missing something here? How do I track my first deposit bonus and how much am i supposed to expect at this moment?

Cheers!
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi deathpit,

Glad to read your enjoying paying at 888poker. I can confirm that you have a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

There are 4 things to watch out for regarding the 100% up to $888 first deposit bonus:

- You need to deposit a minimum of $888 in order to claim the entire $888 first deposit bonus

- Your personal data will be exchanged between 888poker and PokerStrategy.com. Therefore You need to fill in your personal data

- You receive the pending bonus of 100% of your first deposit as soon as you have collected 100 bonus points for every 10 dollar of the bonus. So for a bonus of $888 you need a total of 89 x 100 = 8,900 bonus points

- You have 90 days time to clear the bonus

Please contact the poker room customer support and ask them about the first deposit bonus, since you only deposited $200 and it didn't activate any bonus as it seems.

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid