Bounce SnGs

• Jonas
      Jonas
      Bronze
      If you're bored of standard Sit & Go structures and interested in spicing things up, bwin has the answer for you. Bounce Sit & Go's are now running, and the bouncing blinds make for action unlike you've seen before.

Bounce Sit & Go's at bwin are available from now through September 18th. Basically, they are 6-player low buy-in Sit & Go's with blinds that rapidly increase and decrease from each level to the next.

Skilled PokerStrategists may be interested in checking these out- one can easily imagine casual players not adapting well to the abnormal blind changes.

You can find Bounce Sit & Go's in the bwin client by looking for "Bounce" in the "Sit & Go tournaments" menu.

What do you think about it? Fun or fail?

More details here in our news post.
  • 6 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      This looks like fun. and anyone who will adapt first, will have a nice goldmine for a month or so. Too bad my bwin account is closed like few years now :/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sinsas
      Too bad my bwin account is closed like few years now :/
      Why is that sinsas? :(
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by sinsas
      Too bad my bwin account is closed like few years now :/
      Why is that sinsas? :(
      meh, Bwin was my first poker room when I turned 18. I decided to try out playing poker online just for fun with play money, but it turned out bwin had best freerolls. They had nice prize pool for freeroll and had player cap for like 3k, and when i made >100$ playing freerolls and low BI MTT's my friend decided to try out it too, but he was under-aged and created account with fake DOB. He also did get some $$$, but could not withdraw by himself, so he chip dumped it for me and I took out our moneyz. We left for us like 20-30$ to play frolls and low MTT's but we got our accounts closed folowing day :)

And that sucks, I don't know why but I liked Bwin software a lot, players were fishy, tournaments were nice. I even tried to e-mail them like few weeks ago about my account unblocking or letting me create new one, but they showed no interest :/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      oh :( yeah, I think once they close your account its hard to get it re-opened. Especially if you played underage or had given fake details.

sorry to hear though :(
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by IngridN
      oh :( yeah, I think once they close your account its hard to get it re-opened. Especially if you played underage or had given fake details.

sorry to hear though :(
      well my details, were true and account legit, its just that i helped my friend to get his money out of poker room. We both were noob-fishes then, and did not thought we would get cought or that we did anything too wrong.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      They merged with party anyway so play there...