hello from Brazil

• 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ola marckaraujo and welcome to our community!

Have you managed to pass our quiz yet and pick a poker room? At which poker room are you thinking to play and what limits?

You're a newbie or experienced poker :s_cool: ?

Ingrid
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Hi marckaraujo !

I also hope that i will visit your country one day.Great dancers and beautiful girls you have there. :s_biggrin:
      Good luck at the tables !
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey marckaraujo,

Hows life in Brazil? Where abouts in Brazil are you from? anywhere near the beautiful sandy beaches we always see on TV/brochures?

Also like Ingrid already said tell us some more about your poker experience or expectations if you havent played before. What games are you hoping to play? the more you tell us the more we can direct you to all the juicy information you need :f_cool:

Get back to us soon,
      Carl
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      Hey

I used to live in Brazil for a while. Recife and Campinas. My girlfriend is Brazilian. Have you ever played in any of the card rooms there. Good luck at the tables
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      welcome matey!
    • marckaraujo
      marckaraujo
      Bronze
      Hello,

Well, I live in São Paulo, unfortunally here we dont have beach nearby but we take the car and go there very fast.

Y´all should consider visit our country. xD

Here a little about me:

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      Well, let me introduce my life of poker:
      I discover poker watching a movie, I just dont remenber the name Facepalm , so after that I started to play in PKR with non-real money.
      I won a lot of money with it, but I usually played as casual, and never got into books and too specific articles, its 2009.
      So after a while I decided to start play in freeroll, I won a lot of them but didnt have any piece of patience to win 0.06 cents by SnG and manage my BR.
      So I decided to deposit 20$, as I didnt get into too much articles, just the basic ones, whenever I started to win in SnG I move up a limit and loose. So after a tilt I lost all the money, its 2010.
      So after that, I just stopped play poker.
      Then until now that I discover PS and I really want to learn play poker.
      I played a long time world of warcraft, and to you be a top player, you need to read, see and eat everything about your class, you need to write, read and re-read all your strategy against a boss. So I consider it, to use in poker as well.
      I am also very good at Puzzle, I can resolve them all, so its easy for me take some fast decisions.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My weakness is for sure, dont be patience. Only play at position(or most of the time) and play poker you need patience, and I really need to slow my mind, but my most mistakes is when I lost control.
      And when ppl is talking around/ watching tv/ playing music, I just lost focus at my game.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?
      Tight for me is the player that knows what is good hands and when play then.
      Aggressive for me is the players that can bet/raise and put his opponents to make difficult decisions.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome