problems with the promotion page

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Is any1 having problems with the promotion page ? When i try to go to the promotion page via the poker client it shows me on firefox that the connection is not secure and if i go through their official site it shows a "new" 30k sng leaderboard that it seems its alreadt over since april. I cant find the actual 10k sng leaderboard that runs every week.

Also a question about the redeem money bonus . Do i loose value if i redeem them now and then after playing i am gonna be sapphire ? Or i just get the 10$ bonus faster if i am sapphire so it doesnt affect the bonus i ve already have ?

thx
  • 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Schris7,

Some sections of the Betfair website also aren't working for me, either.

Did you contact their support team yet?

I'll ask someone else here to check as well.

Best,

Marc
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      found this if anyone is interested

"Please be aware that as part of the poker website upgrade this afternoon we are currently experiencing issues with the promotional leaderboards. We are working on a solution to resolve this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience this causes. "

"Unfortunately we have not yet found a resolution to the issues affecting our poker website and in particularly the leaderboard promotions. Please be assured that we are doing our utmost to rectify the issue, however it is possible that this may continue until tomorrow, 17th August.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused."
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks for the update Schris