[Application] About staking in general

• mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello, i'm mongomob, and have now read and understood the general terms about staking, i would like to ask if there are any exceptions to the number of posts rules for someone thinking about applying for a stakee?

i was at beginning of using this site not verry active in posting, mainly maybe due to lack of self coinfidence in the advice i'd be giving, and so on.

however after the FT fiasco i think many of us would like to check out options to quicker climb the limits to our usual comfort zone,
      however i will not go against the rules of the site regarding this, and also dont want to start bumping random threads and make unimportand comments or troll, to reach my quota of 300 posts.

if anyone with insight or authority to grant an exception can reply to this it would be greatly appreciated. thank you. !

mongomob
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Mongomob

The only exception is for people that have had a successful stake over the last 3 months.

Best regards

Thazar
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      lol....

so in order to get the exception, you first have to break the rule succesfully.... makes sense =) (dont take the humor the wrong way)

anyways it's all good i've decided to grind my way =)

thank you for the quick reply and maybe i'll check my options later

mongomob
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mongomob
      lol....

so in order to get the exception, you first have to break the rule succesfully.... makes sense =) (dont take the humor the wrong way)

anyways it's all good i've decided to grind my way =)

thank you for the quick reply and maybe i'll check my options later

mongomob
      No, the rules were put in place at the beginning of the month. So they were within the rules when they placed their successful stake

I hope it is more clear

Regards

Thazar
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hi everybody,

I've moved the last couple of posts because they were not helping the question that OP asked. I hope you understand.

All the best,

NIVEKii