Post Match Pint.

• MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Who would you most like to share a post match pint with?

If you’re a fan of Newcastle and enjoy a drop of Orwell, how about sitting down for a few jars with that all round nice guy; Joey Barton? Or….. one for the ladies…getting on the lash with the debonair Martin Johnson?

My choice used to be; Shane Warne, likes his beer, loves his cricket and handy with a knife & fork. But I'm not so sure now..... 'Manbag' whats that all about? Cheers Liz...

Everyone has a sporting icon that they’d like to meet down the pub, who’s yours?
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Probably Richard Kahui (fringe All Black centre). I've actually met him once at a pre match when he was (surprise, surprise) injured. One hell of an awesome dude and a good rugby man.

Other than that, probably Ana Ivanovic, but she'd need to drink several more than one pint for that plan to be workable...
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Probably Richard Kahui (fringe All Black centre). I've actually met him once at a pre match when he was (surprise, surprise) injured. One hell of an awesome dude and a good rugby man.

Other than that, probably Ana Ivanovic, but she'd need to drink several more than one pint for that plan to be workable...
      Ahhh Ivanovic, now that brings back memories... I met her once at Wimbledon...three pints of stout and a packet of pork scratchings later, we ended up arm wrestling for Sambuca's. She's weak left handed and I won 2-1.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Been thinking about this a lottttttt.

Already had (several) pints with John Bentley of England and British Lions fame and with Jonny Wilkinson (he had juice....) as well as Jason Robinson and a load of footballers.

I sure was sober....

On reflection though, after all that....

I think I'd go for....

though. almost a God in my part of the world.