Not felling Motivated towards poker ATM

• BigAl123456
      Hey All,

I have recently finished grinding a Bonus on Party Poker. After I finished I decided to take some time out and play Golf and Darts and read some Books. I have found it hard to get back into the Grind. I havent played any SNGs since I finished the Bonus. I have only grinded a few MTTs.

Any Advice for geting back into full swing?
  • 4 replies
    • mongomob
      Set your self a new goal, somewhere to reach, =)

you never fight as hard as when you have something to fight for =)

be it advancing to another limit, a specific amount (ideally with a prize for yourself at the end of the line)... whatever gets you going =)

otherwise, dont feel bad about not feeling like grinding, then it becomes forced and you get negative perspective on poker, just do things you enjoy and eventually if you love the game, the spirit comes ower you like never before... =) ...

hope you find your inner grinder soon,
    • Maniatrix
      You don't have to play if you find it boring.
    • NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      You don't have to play if you find it boring.
      +1, why bother
    • Scooney
      I COMPLETELY lost interest in poker between April and August this year. I had an enforced cash out due to financial issues and couldn't afford to deposit, but once I could I just couldn't be bothered. I went from playing every night addicted to it being the last thing I wanted to do.

Suffice to say thats over I'm more addicted than ever :P Just take a break from it, it'll come back :)