NetBet Poker VIP Club

• DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

[SIZE=14]How does the NetBet Poker VIP Club work?[/SIZE]

NetBet Poker have now changed the way they allocate VIP points for Cash Game. There is now a set amount of VIP points per $1 rake for different limits, with no changes made to the allocation based on pot size or table size.

This means:

NL2 - NL10 - 22 points per $1 rake

>NL10 - 20 points per $1 rake

SnG/MTT - 22 points per $1 rake

[SIZE=14]
      How many points are required for each status level?
      [/SIZE]

1. White: 20 points per month
      2. Iron: 100 points per month
      3. Bronze: 750 points per month
      4. Silver: 2,500 points Points per month
      5. Gold: 7,500 points per month
      6. Platinum: 20,000 points per month
      7. Diamond: 50,000 points per month
      8. Stellar: 125,000 points per month
      9. Elite: 250,000 points per month

[SIZE=14]What cash prizes or bonuses can I buy for my points and how much cashback is this?[/SIZE]

Points can be exchanged for cash, with increasing value the more you save up and exchange in one go. The higher your VIP level, the greater the value of this exchange is, due to their "Points Booster" system which we have explained below.

Certain cash bonuses and items can only be purchased once you reach the VIP Level required, which is also detailed below.

[SIZE=14]Points Booster[/SIZE]

The table below outlines what multiplier the Points Booster gives you at each VIP level and what this means in terms of NetBet Poker if you generate the minimum points required for that level.

*The extra points you gain from the Points Booster can be used to buy the cash rewards but does not count towards clearing bonuses.

**It is also worth noting that it is your base points (22 for SnGs) plus the multiplier on top. So at the "Silver" VIP level you get 22 + (22 * 2) = 66 Points per $1 SnG Fee

[SIZE=14]Points for Cash valueback, with Points Booster included[/SIZE]

Below we have provided a table that gives an idea of the approximate cashback % you would see for each cash amount at each VIP Level.

Some of the cash rewards are not available at the lower VIP Levels, as can be seen below:

SnGs/MTTs

NL4 Cash Game

NL10 Cash Game

Above NL10 Cash Game

Related Links

NetBet Poker: Promotions & Information

Download / Install Netbet Poker
  • 40 replies
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      I have a question. :)
      Do these 3 sites will change to weighted contributed also or not?
      Its not clear from this.

They have changed their system like the one i see above and will remain the same after 5th of March?

Or they have changed the points they give and they will turn to weighted contributed and points will be awarded according to the chart above?

For example if you play at a table NL4 with 30 Points per $1 rake it will be average contributed till 4th of March and then with same points will be
      weighted contributed starting March 5th?

Thank you

Just saw the date of the thread so i believe that means they will go
      to weighted contributed with the above chart.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I believe the first of march was the date for all of iPoker to change to weighed contributed, and the above charts are up to date with the VIP Point changes based on levels implemented with that change.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      How much points are needed to clear bonuses from vip shop? Poker770 shop
      (not cash rewards you mentioned itt)
      Also on their vip page it says cash bonuses for those "points for cash valueback" table you made.
      Are those bonuses that have to be cleared also or just cashback (if bonuses what's their clearance rate)?
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Hey, what exactly is the difference between Bonus $ and Bonus Cash?
      I tried to find out, but no luck.

Also, there are VIP rank requirements for Bonus $ being: Pro, Star, Master and Legend ?(

EDIT: Am I wrong to assume that Bonus $ is like reload bonus for which you have to rake certain amount to clear?
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VladimirN
      Hey, what exactly is the difference between Bonus $ and Bonus Cash?
      I tried to find out, but no luck.

Also, there are VIP rank requirements for Bonus $ being: Pro, Star, Master and Legend ?(

EDIT: Am I wrong to assume that Bonus $ is like reload bonus for which you have to rake certain amount to clear?
      +1 exactly this! My question explained in other way :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi guys,

Will flag this thread for admin attention.

Hopefully get you an answer very early on Monday!

Have a great weekend :)
      Gary
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Thank you Gary you too (better late than never)
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi guys,

Will flag this thread for admin attention.

Hopefully get you an answer very late on Monday i hope!

FYP
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Sorry Gerovit, there is a Bank Holiday in Gibraltar today so it will be tomorrow morning when help arrives :)

Apologies,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

To answer your question, the difference between the cash bonus and the bonus$ is that the first one will be credited directly on your real money balance, while the second one is a pending bonus that you will have to progressively clear.

The clearing rate is of $2 for every 150 Points770 collected.

This Points770 are easy to collect while playing our poker games! You will get 22 Points770 for every $ invested in a tournament fees and between 20 and 38 Points per $ of rake at our cash tables. For more info:

http://www.poker770.com/en/vip-club

What I need to mention is that the Points770 you will use to unlock these pending bonuses will not be lost. These Points770 can actually be reused in order to acquire new items from the Shop! The points you will receive with our Boost and ExtraBoost however will not be taken into consideration for the bonus clearance. They can only be used in our Shop.

Hope it’s clear enough!

If you have any other questions or remarks, please let me know!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

The data shown in the first table is direct cash rewards. You buy them with points and receive the cash reward straight away.

The bonus's that are shown on this page require you to earn points in a similar fashion to a first deposit bonus.

These appear to be new, so I will update the thread soon with what these are equal too in terms of rakeback.

Thanks

Callum
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Update on the cash bonus's. They are changing very soon to instant cash bonus's according to Poker770.

For the time being they are active and are worth up to 15% RB depending on what bonus you go for.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      ok so i get what the RB is for the cash bonus but if i take the bonus i have to clear what does the RB equivalent to these?

these loyalty vip clubs really do confuse me but it seems the cash bonus is very low RB at micro, as im playing really low atm im not to concerned about the Rake as im more interested in winrate, but obviously i cant just ignore it

what would be best for me?

atm im playing nl 0.10

6 tables pretty much everyday about 50k-60k hands pcm which is generating about $700 rake according to Elephant

i will be poker 770 vip level gold for next month

i will more than likley stay at nl/ 0.10 for april (i have issuse to sort out :D )

and will be playing nl 0.20 definatley at the start of may but possible sooner

i only have about 35,000 770 point atm

or if you think i would be better off playing a different site you could somehow let me know ;)
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Nefarious26,

The bonus's that are displayed here clear at around 10%.

So you are best spending your VIP points on the regular cash rewards.

At VIP level Gold the rakeback % ranges from 10%-24% depending on what size reward you choose.

You say your currently at 35,000 points, if you save a few more until you have 55k, you will be able to buy the $100 bonus that works out at roughly 16% rakeback.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Callum
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Based on Yoanna's reply in this thread and information currently found on Poker700's page I made this little spreadsheet on googledocs.

One tab shows "cashback" for "Bonus $" purchase, and the other tab shows rakeback for "Bonus Cash" purchase. Tabs are located at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

If you don't want to open googledocks, you can just view images:
      [open both pictures to see colorcodes]

I think it's pretty straightforward. But I know I didn't pay attention about restrictions. Some Bonuses you cannot buy on lower levels, that is explained on Poker770's page.
      Also, when Poker770 changes any values we can just change the values in the spreadsheet on tab1 and cashback/rakeback values will be recalculated.

Hope this helps someone!

Also, while making it I thought of a couple of questions related to bonus clearing:

1.) Is there a time limit for cleaning bonuses (Bonus $)?
      2.) Does bonus cleaning stack? In other words, if I buy "Bonus $10" twice for 2*3000=6000 Points770, do I get $4 per 150 Points770 that I earn by paying rake?
      3.) If I am VIP level "Elite" and buy "Bonus $10000" for 1M5 Points770 - do I have to stay Elite for clearing, or can I clear the bonus on lower levels (levels that don't have that bonus available for purchase)?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi MMPokerNab,

It doesn't mention in their terms and conditions much about the bonus details. so I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

1.) There is no specified time limit and it would be unfair of them to put a time limit on these bonuses due to the size of some of them

2.) No the bonuses will not 'stack' I would imagine if you bought 2x the bonus they would go one after the other. So once you clear the first one the second would start.

3.) The VIP level restrictions only apply for when you buy the bonus.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      thanks Callumn.

i guess i'll find out for sure once i get enough points! :f_grin:

edit: I just reread the Poker770 page.. and I found the answers to couple of my questions (in FAQ):

1.) there is a time limit for clearing the bonus, I just don't know how long and if it's the same for all bonuses.

2.) like Callumn thought, stacking bonuses (clearing them simultaneously) is not possible, you clear them in the order that you got them in.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Originally posted by MMPokerNab
      t
      1.) there is a time limit for clearing the bonus, I just don't know how long and if it's the same for all bonuses.
      For the 10$ (3000 p770) is 3 months.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Is it just me or no boost for march?