This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NetBet Poker: Promotions & Information

• tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Hi Thanks , I don't remember having an a/c by Netbet but in prior years maybe they used a different name so I will use the PSR to be sure
      Thanks
      Mannie
    • tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Hi
      I would like to check on something.
      I deposited what I thought was euro with you but my balance reflects in USA $. I won $1.79 per my HM2 but my a/c increased by Euro1.25.
      Also today in a tourney Free Festival 5 I came 21st winning .05Euro but my balance went down instead of up. Yesterday on cash table Castellaro in my session I ended up losing euro 1.20 but my balance was reduced by euro 1.35.
      I am sure this is to do with conversion rates ? but how does I prevent this, I mean it is crazy to win money and then end up with less? Do you not agree?
      Now again I just played a few hands on cash table Barghe (11.0146 CET) and left winning euro .05 but my balance went down instead of up on netbet but my XL a/c aswell as HM2 show correctly an increase , bear in mind I deposited EURO in Netbet but you show it as USA $ . I think this is the problem?
      Thanks
      James
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

I'm afraid we can't really help you with that. Sounds a bit odd though. Would suggest to contact NetBet.
      Perhaps they allow you to reregister and then you can choose €uros as the account's currency.

Regards,
      Andreas
    • tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Hi
      Thanks I did that yesterday . I will probably here from NETBET later . Well I hope they have a solution otherwise I will have to withdraw and deposit elsewhere , it will be a shame as I quite like the site, but I suppose the other ipoker offer the same
      Thanks
      James
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Heya tmannie,

It appears your account is properly linked to PokerStrategy.com as are already collecting StrategyPoints on NetBet Poker. :f_thumbsup:

Did you get the oddity with the conversion sorted as well?

Cheers,
      Andreas
    • tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Howdy Andreas,
      Thanks for your reply. What they suggested is I play my $ balance (which is +/-$11 bonus money including $1 of my own I left there, I withdrew the rest at their suggestion) until it is maybe kaput (not sure what happens if I increase the $11) then open a new Euro a/c and only then deposit Euro's and see what the bonus options then are. Regarding the conversion oddity they seem to have ignored it , which is fine by me (after all it was very small money , but I imagine if the amounts are bigger it can be serious, so unless I am mistaken ,I think for the future it is some sort of accounting/software glitch which should be addressed. I must admit that so far I like the site and the support is by in large excellent , though perhaps a little bit slowish
      Thanks
      James (tmannie)
    • Post removed