This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdraw all or leave some money?

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Should I withdraw all my $ or leave some money in Mansion?

I use Moneybookers and have another bankroll in Titan to play with.

Personally I want to take it all out...but I'm not sure if its a good move...
  • 4 replies
    • iCthrOOu
      iCthrOOu
      Bronze
      Withdraw it ALL if they let you.
      I doubt they will let you, without some deceitful tactics.
      Mansion Poker POCKETED my funds.

MANSION POKER WARNING!!! WATCH your Account @ Mansion Poker!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi TheBrood,

Good to see you back and active in the forum buddy :s_thumbsup: , we've all missed your fun & off topic threads :(

If you don't intend to play on Mansion for a while then there is no harm in withdrawing the whole lot (and you would probably earn more interest in a bank account). You can of course re-deposit funds should you start to play there again.

I personally tend to leave a few odd $ on each poker room (but be aware of any dormant admin fees) as there's occasionally a really good tournament or promotion appear that I really want to take part in and it saves having to deposit, but of course totally up to you.

Best regards good buddy,

Bart
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      There's a thread in this section about them charging fees if your account is dormant so it's probably worth checking the terms and conditions out.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks TakeManies :s_thumbsup: , will link below for convenience

mansion greed

Bart