Indian???

• JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Is this happening to anyone else on here or just me? The past few times I have logged in the language has been set to "India" at first I wondered what was going on and that the site had changed but then I realised and set it back to English. But it keeps happening whenever I log back in.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jim,

There's no problem with your settings/tracking to the correct community as well.

I wonder, why as well. Could be your IP or I'm not too sure. You click ENG on the top of the language bar right?

Ingrid
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi Jim.

Are you from India?
      And is your computer language set to indian?

Because when I am at school and look for pokerstrategy it comes in french first, since the computers are in french.

Regards
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I'm From England and it always logged me in set to English previously. until recently when it has started saying Indian.

I have set it back to English but it still reverted back to Indian the next time I logged in.

Note: This time I logged in it was actually on English so hopefully it is sorted now whatever happened.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      sometimes that happens to me, but mine logs into the dutch community.
      now it doesnt. mysteryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D probably a glitch in the matrix ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      probably a glitch in the matrix ;)
      totally matrix:heart: :D