Withdrawal

• sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Hello.
      So I wanted to withdraw my funds last friday, so I did it.
      I was like: well they say that withdrawal takes up to 48 hours and I have another plans for next 2 days, I could move to Ladbrokes mean while and get PStrategy.com points and 30% RB bonus - cool.
      48 hours dead line passed and they didnt even said anything that it would take more time or smth. But I was still calm - well its holidays, so shit happens - maybe they dont work in Saturday and sunday.
      Came Monday.. In the evening and I emailed them and asked whats the problem.
      They had some withdrawal problems in the morning so the wasnt able to process bla bla bla. Well ok shit happens w/e.
      I did wait 2 days more and yesterday in the evening wrote smth like "Hello. I made withdrawal 117 hours ago and still didnt got anything. Can you tell me when I could get the money or atleast change the info that you are able to make withdrawal in 48 hours but clearly you cant, couse well.. 117>48 Am I wrong?"
      And now they though that its a good time to ask me to verify my ID. well after that email I didnt expect anything else, but hey! they rly works soo slow..
      Obvious I dont have any problem to do this (if they will accept average quality photos, because I cant get better ones)

Well.. Thats how I run. 6 days with no poker (most time away from poker since February, when I went to skiing for 10 days)

The most frustrating thing is that it took for them 6 days to ask me to verify my ID. srsly! will it take 2 more weeks to approve it? :/

This most likely wont rush it anyways, but I needed to tell about that, so some1 else could atleast expect that it dont take only 48 hours..

Regards,
      Edgars
  • 8 replies
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      I needed 10 days. I had to resend them the pictures 3 times. :D

Their support is the worst support ever. Even worse then cakes and that's really hard to beat.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      lol, sick :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Sufix

let us know how it goes

Regards

Thazar
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Yeah same problem here. I just wanted to swap money between neteller and moneybookers using Unibet, very big mistake. Having trouble with the ID check as well, I hope it's going to be fine now. When I'm writing this it has been 4-5 days since I requested the withdrawal.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Demonic,

Have you provided them with everything they've asked for now? ID wise?

It will take a few days for them to check through the documents you've provided, but don't worry, this is a standard process that all poker rooms go through in one form or other and shouldn't take long.

The whole ID process is to protect yourself and your funds from unauthorised access by others, so it is in your interest to ensure that everything requested is provided.

Keep us informed of how it's going.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Demonic,

Have you provided them with everything they've asked for now? ID wise?

It will take a few days for them to check through the documents you've provided, but don't worry, this is a standard process that all poker rooms go through in one form or other and shouldn't take long.

The whole ID process is to protect yourself and your funds from unauthorised access by others, so it is in your interest to ensure that everything requested is provided.

Keep us informed of how it's going.

Best regards,

Bart
      Yes I have, but they were complaining about minor things all the time. First they wanted another screenshot of my MB account, then they asked me to change the email address in my MB account because it didn't match the one on Unibet. After that they were complaining about the postal address in my MB, which didn't match my Unibet account (I live in two different places so that's why they were different). And after that I had to change it again because it had to match my bank statement instead of my MB. To top this all, I just got an email that they transferred my funds back to my player account because I can only withdraw to the Neteller account, because I made the deposit with that one. However, I also made a deposit with the MB account..

So they come with that shit after 5 days, they couldn't have told me this the first day?

Edit:

Just spoke with Unibet on the phone, they suspected they I was trying to swap money using Unibet and that's why they declined the transfer because that is against their policy. Very understandable but they could have told me that the first time around.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Sufix

let us know how it goes

Regards

Thazar
      Sent documents and all went good from that point. The only thing that sucked was they needed 6 days to ask me documents :/ But w/e, I got my money and now can grind tracked :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sufix645
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Sufix

let us know how it goes

Regards

Thazar
      Sent documents and all went good from that point. The only thing that sucked was they needed 6 days to ask me documents :/ But w/e, I got my money and now can grind tracked :)
      Fantastic news, I am really glad to hear it. Thanks for updating us :s_cool:

I wish you to run great in the new tracked room ;)

Thazar