wanted to say hi

• inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      hi all names Dave just signed up, wanted to say hi to everyone. been playing real poker for about 6 years never anygood lol. first time playing online needed a few tips and strats to help me progress.

played a real life tor last year came second but had a bad beat i had it won lol

i had 10 4 suited

he had A 8 OS

flop came 8 10 10 i was in dream land lol we both went all in. Only 2 A A would make me lose and what came out lol

A A i was sick but earned myself £400.
  • 11 replies
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Aup Dave inezbg and welcomes to the sickest Poker community in the land!

Whatever you need help with I am sure there's someone on hand to answer any Qs you may have.

Have you decided what game you're going to start playing? There's tonnes of ways to get better here :)
    • inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      yer i mainly play NL holdem and a little pot limit so am gunna read up and learn from them first. hopefuly after a few months i wanna try omaha but thats a little tricky for me right now lol.

iv just joined poker770 to try the free £50 BUT after reading a few posts i may go to pokerstars or 888 after a few weeks playing 770. I guess there a tad full of pros and experts so ill gain some much needed experience here and at 770 before edging over to them sites.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi inezbg,

Welcome to our community!

You've been playing for 6 years??! :f_eek:

What limits do you play? Show us some hands and we help you find your leaks.

OK, I let the other mods come and get noisy in your game ;)

Ingrid

welcomes to the sickest Poker community in the land!

:heart: ^^
    • inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      iv played 6 years but mainly with friends in houses lol iv played 2 real tors in all. My problem is am very laid back and not aggressive enough i think.

how do i let mods see my hands on 770? that would be great. Also this my time playing online.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for coming back with more information inezbg :)

We could view your hands if you would post them on our HE boards. For this you need to have your hand histories saved. What limits do you play, what did you say?

Also, do you use any kind of a poker software which helps you track/analyze your hands and keep your progress up to date?

Ingrid
    • inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      hi again god i have no idea what u mean by.
      poker software which helps you track/analyze your hands and keep your progress up to date
      ?

would love some info on how to do this or where to find it online?.

stakes i play at home 50p-£1

like i said first week playing poker online so will be a little slow sorry lol. iv started playing with my $50 free and so far not bad, playing stakes 1p-2p and some sit and GOs.

played a free tor on 770 came 34th on my first attempt but felt like i was always playing catch up, not making many moves but playing lots of hands if u understand?.

i look into saving my hands see what i can do.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      what I meant is :)

-A free analysis tool with extensive statistical features
      - A live display of important values at the poker table as you play
      - Avoid costly mistakes in your own game
      - Recognise patterns in your opponent's game

the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is an mighty analysis tool. It imports and analyses your played hands. Additionally, it displays stats of the players sitting at your tables, which makes it easier for you to read and react to their actions accordingly.

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]here[/URL].

A little help of how to install it from here.

And we also prepared a little FAQ for our members in case of questions.

Enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid
    • inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      hi sorry about the delay in replying been on nights its killing me lol.

ill download this now thanks for that.

i came third in a $1500 tor lol i think i played well was chip leader for ages.

won $124.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      congats on your win! :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze