Is MSS possible on 10-max?

• dember
      dember
      Bronze
      In the article "MSS - Introduction" PokerStrategy states that "It is important to say that while using this strategy, you should always play on 9-max tables with enough opponents."

Why only on 9-max tables and not 10-max tables? I mean the difference between 10-max and 9-max tables is really just one person :)
      Can one adapt the current '9-max only' MSS strategy to 10-max tables and if so how?
  • 4 replies
    • 101aj
      101aj
      Bronze
      in most of the poker rooms there are 9max tables... so in the article it is given 9max... basically it means fullring. and for mss the more the merrier, as u get more hands to play for ur blinds posted
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dember
      In the article "MSS - Introduction" PokerStrategy states that "It is important to say that while using this strategy, you should always play on 9-max tables with enough opponents."

Why only on 9-max tables and not 10-max tables? I mean the difference between 10-max and 9-max tables is really just one person :)
      Can one adapt the current '9-max only' MSS strategy to 10-max tables and if so how?
      I think it is even better on 10-max.

Just add a extra EP and youll be fine.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Dember!

What 101aj says is indeed true, the more people joins your table, the actual better it is for you due it is slow tempo :)

Normally ''9-max'' is a synonym for ''fullring'' which means it covers the whole table ring. There can be 8,9 or 10 players sitting on 1 fullring table depending on which pokersite you play

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • dember
      dember
      Bronze
      Cheers.