mss stats

• 101aj
      101aj
      Bronze
      well i have been plain mss for a month now just wanted to know if i am doing it right. here are my stats... wanted to know of any leaks or mistakes also not much of a winner 6.11/100bb is it normal for a mss player...

stats link

didnt know how 2 upload the image... welll tried but it was not displayin ?(
  • 3 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Can't complain with results like those i reckon. On higher limits that's a very good win rate even with a big stack.

However at a glance your main issue seems to be your VPIP. PFR should be almost exactly the same as your VPIP. The fact there is a fairly large gap between the two means you're limping and cold calling preflop too much, which becomes unprofitable with this stack size as you play more competent opponents, unless your postflop skills are very good.

Also you fold to steals too much but very hard to be inexploitable here for most beginners.
    • 101aj
      101aj
      Bronze
      [quote][i]Also you fold to steals too much but very hard to be inexploitable here for most beginners.[/quote]
      yup have problem with steals... i was loosing lots in the steal situations... so decided to tightn up... as 1bb lost is nothin compared to 30bb lost.... but would like to improve it...

also when u r either SB or BB and we get a raise from CO or BU is it wise to call the raise and see the flop with marginal hands(KT+QT+ 9Ts.... any SC) or 3bet them also most of the time BU and CO are raising light 80% of the time they fold to a 3bet sometimes... but most of the time they like to call or 4bet
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      You should always play 3bet or fold. It's too difficult to play out of position without the initiative with this stack size in my opinion. When you get to gold status you'll see 3bet tables that are much wider than the basic strategy if our opponents opening range is wide. If you play around with the equilator maybe you could work out for yourself what a good value 3bet range is versus different open raise sizes.