UTG2 = ($5.00)
      MP1 = ($2.76)
      MP2 = ($1.67)
      MP3 = ($1.11)
      CO = ($2.30)
      BU = ($2.13)
      SB = ($4.75)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, 4.
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.06) 5, 4, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.06, MP2 calls $0.06, SB calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.24) 5 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.17, Hero raises to $0.56, MP2 folds, SB raises to $1.92, Hero ????

Villain was 15/3/2.5 over about 200 hands, Wondering weather to call or fold in such a situation?

What about if we give the Villain more TAG stats, does that change our actions any?

Also, is there ever a situation where it is correct to fold a full house?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello esuohdla,

Even if I don't see the suits I don't like your raise on turn at all. Full house doesn't mean that we are going broke here. What worse hand will call you on turn? Rather just Call it and reevaluate it on turn. You don't beat much vs his line, he could easily even have the 5x.

Best regards.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Im not sure what happened to my suits actually, but I do see the point completely. The initial bet could still be something such as the NFD (a flush draw existed) played aggressively. Thanks :)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      What did you use to copy the hand? In tracking programs there's usually some "forum" "2+2" option or something which will copy the hand properly.

Originally posted by esuohdla
      Also, is there ever a situation where it is correct to fold a full house?
      Inspirational video :D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRxUL_e1OF4

You should not consider only the "absolute strength" of your hand, but try to see how it fares with the community cards...
      IMO in your hand you're using only one holecard, it's a limped pot and it's for the lowest possible fullhouse, so I think you can find a fold
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      HEM so I just right click on it, view hand history and then use the pokerstrategy converter. And yeah I see your point, definitely should have flatted his bet with the intention of trying to showdown as cheaply as possible.