pc vga adaptors

• ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Hey guys i would like a help about something

I see my vga adaptors from my computers--->properties--->hardware--->vga adaptors

I see there two adaptors.One of intel(r) hd graphics and one of radeon(tm) hd 6470m.I would like to know if this is normal and which of these two vga adaptors are working.Is it possible to work both too?

My second question is that my pc is working sometimes slowly recently.Last three day approximately.Could it be because i installed norton antivirus?THank you very much
  • 2 replies
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      yes it's because of norton antivirus. you should go with thinner antivirus like nod32 (i use McAfee cuz my firm has it)...

bout the adapters. yes, you probably have integrated intel vga adapter and pci radeon. Usually, this works in a way that radeon works only when needed (when you play 3D or something,...) because radeon spends more E and heats your computer unneccessarily...

thats so much that...
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennyCro
      yes it's because of norton antivirus. you should go with thinner antivirus like nod32 (i use McAfee cuz my firm has it)...

bout the adapters. yes, you probably have integrated intel vga adapter and pci radeon. Usually, this works in a way that radeon works only when needed (when you play 3D or something,...) because radeon spends more E and heats your computer unneccessarily...

thats so much that...
      thank you