Quiz $50 Free bonus...?

• marckaraujo
      marckaraujo
      Bronze
      Hello,

I passed in the quiz and now I got my $50 to play in poker´s table.
      So, I started playing at NL0.02 and already improved my Bank.

But, I didnt get any strategy points or points in partypoker.com, I only can earn them from MTT and SnG?

And, I´ve read that If you didnt make 100 points in the next 90 days, you´ll lost the $50 bonus, is it true?

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi marckaraujo,

Happy to hear you started playing and its going well for you.

StrategyPoints cane take up to 24-48 hours to update in our system, so don't panic just yet :)

Regarding your question, you'll need to be tracked via Pokerstrategy.com in order to receive StrategyPoints. Since you received the free $50 starting capital, you are indeed 100% tracked, otherwise we wouldn't be able to transfer the free moniez to you ;)

Keep playing, keep crushing and show us some graphs/hands so we can discuss together your progress. Do you use any kinda poker software to help you analyze your play?

Ingrid
    • marckaraujo
      marckaraujo
      Bronze
      oh sorry to post it in the wrong forum...

So, yes I just downloaded the free softwares that you have here like Elephant and ICM Trainer.

Well, I´m still trying to learn how understand and use 100%, have any guide out there for Elephant?

I recorded some hands, I´ll post it nearfurther.

Thanks,
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi marckaraujo,

welcome to our community! :D no your free $50 will not be taken away as long as you are playing with it :) .
      and then, after 90 days or 100 points, you will be able to withdraw it if you like. :) . btw it doesnt matter if you play cash or tourneys, you will always get strategy points (allow few days to update). hope everything is clear now?

btw dont forget we have 2 daily freerolls in party poker exclusive for our members which you can join. :f_love:

oh yes we have some guides for the elephant. will link you when i get the chance. unless someone beats me to it first. as you will soon see, we've got such a lovely and supportive community. i :heart: it a whooole lot. we gladly welcome you here and hope you will stick around.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marckaraujo
      oh sorry to post it in the wrong forum...

So, yes I just downloaded the free softwares that you have here like Elephant and ICM Trainer.

Well, I´m still trying to learn how understand and use 100%, have any guide out there for Elephant?

I recorded some hands, I´ll post it nearfurther.

Thanks,
      Great!:)

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

Feel free to ask and we'll be happy to help out!

Ingrid
    • marckaraujo
      marckaraujo
      Bronze
      thank y´all so much!

I see that all mods and members are very helpfull here, I´m glad to be here.

I hope I can teach someone in the further. xD

Questions answered! thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yeeey! looking forward to your teaching ;) keep us updated on your progress and best of luck at the tables!