moneybookers cashout

• carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      hi

i cashed out 150$ from partypoker intro my moneybookers account 2 days ago
      the money is no longer in my partypoker account nor in my moneybookers account.. and at party it sais that the cashout was successful

what to do ?
  • 8 replies
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      3 days and no money.. is this normal?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I don't know how long party takes to cash out, some rooms take a couple of hours and some a couple of days. If you don't get it in 3 days you should contact party support and ask if they already processed it, if they say yes then write to moneybookers support.

Good luck
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      if this is your first cashout then they will call you on your phone and ask couple of questions about you and your account. or you can call their number. only validated accounts can cashout.

btw if maybe you havent cleared 5000 hands PS bonus then you are unable to cashout too i think.
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      its sunday =) ) and yesterday it was saturday OF COURSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      yeah that too :D
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      if this is your first cashout then they will call you on your phone and ask couple of questions about you and your account. or you can call their number. only validated accounts can cashout.

btw if maybe you havent cleared 5000 hands PS bonus then you are unable to cashout too i think.
      so far they haven't called me... i played about 20k hands and i got the bonus, i have a feeling that the money is lost and theres nothing i can do about it
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by carusel
      Originally posted by sismis

so far they haven't called me... i played about 20k hands and i got the bonus, i have a feeling that the money is lost and theres nothing i can do about it
      If your money doesnt arrive in the course of the day - contact PartyPoker support. They should know more about where your money is at the moment. You shouldn't worry about it being gone ;)

Regards,
      SoyCD
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I can confirm that Moneybookers withdrawal process at PartyPoker usually takes only a couple of hours. If you've waited longer than 1 day, you should contact PartyPoker support. It's not neccessary to make a phone call verification unless it's required by PartyPoker.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-