AJo: A range for villian

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi guys, without go threw the hand as I believe it was play correctly from a mth point of view (I did all the necessary calculations plus verify it with EV Calculator like StoxEV) by Hero (me :D )

please can you give a villian range as I totally missed his hand and I would like know if Im totally a donk wost of space or if it was unreadable to his fish style play. :f_biggrin:

villian: 51/1/1/0.0 H:70 (VPIP/PFR/AF/3Bet%)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2.43)
      BB ($1)
      UTG ($1.38)
      UTG+1 ($1.78)
      CO ($2.68)
      BTN ($1.50)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, fold, BTN calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.22) T:club: J:heart: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.18, BTN calls $0.18

TURN ($0.58) T:club: J:heart: 7:diamond: A:heart:

Hero bets $0.40, BTN raises to $1.22 (AI), Hero calls $0.82

RIVER ($3.02) T:club: J:heart: 7:diamond: A:heart: Q:heart:

TY :)

:heart:
  • 5 replies
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      Would be a lot easier to estimate his range if he raised with his 1% PFR :D .

His 51 VPIP (probably even higher on the BU) would include all the pockets except AA an KK (1% pfr) all suited and off-suited connectors and most one gappers, suited and offsuited Ax hands, suited and off suited broadways, random suited trash like Q5s. As handcount is only 70 we may include QQ and AKs into his open raising range.

After you raise he may fold the bottom par of his open limping garbage, but still moves on with a decent amoun of hands. All pockets stay, as well as broadways and most connectors, suited aces.

On the flop he may be calling with pretty much anything and it is the turn when he decides to show his true face by jamming the rest into the pot.

We may want to exclude straights like 89, KQ from his range as this hands would slowplay till death.

He is more likely to have two pair like JT, T7, A7, AT.

A set: JJ, TT, 77.

or a weird hand that turned a little piece of equity and decided to gamble:

mostly Kx of hearts.
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Steelbrewer

We may want to exclude straights like 89, KQ from his range as this hands would slowplay till death.

mostly Kx of hearts.
      You think he would slow play KQ by calling open ender on flop and jamming turn?

I think he could call With Kx of hearts but don't think he shoved this hand on turn - 2 pair A7 is another more likely imo.
    • nobutreally
      nobutreally
      Bronze
      All two pairs, straights, slow played sets. Never worse 1 pair hand.
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      My only concern here is the low AF. Sometimes you may see 51/1 types who are aggressive post-flop, but this low AF indicates he's likely not one of these loose passives... just a classic loose-passive pussycat... ;)

If we've seen him stack off lightly with TP hands or worse, then I'd be inclined to call his shove. But with his low AF, I doubt this is the case.

I'm probably folding this if he's really passive.
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      I think mostly of time He had KQ Ax some kind of two pairs lika JT AT or pair whit flush draw. And i`m absolutly sure he didn`t have set . Mybe only like 77.but still that very wierd.