$2.58
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $10.64
      BB:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, A.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, 6 folds, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.75) T, Q, J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB raises to $1.50, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.25.

Villain is 14/11 over 666 hands ( :f_o: ) with aggro factor 1.7 c/r 6% and raise cbet 7% so I don't think he gets out of line all that often and the flop is just a nightmare for AA.
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      See this one I would want want hang around in. BB's 3bet% would be the deciding factor. Would he 3bet AK or call it, out of position? You should have a good read on his 3bet% by now.

This villain could flat AQ/AJs/ATs though - I see alot of weak tag regulars do that. TT, JJ are possible, QQ unlikely (again, 3bet%?) 89s possible, two spades possible.

If his 3bet is normal (3-5%), Lets say his hand range is -

AQ
      AJ
      AsTs
      TT
      JJ
      89s
      QJ
      JT

We still have nearly 50% of it. He should be concerned that it is possible that you have AK and flopped broadway. Id call and see what the villain does on the turn.

If the villain's 3bet is nitty... probably can start finding a fold. QQ, AK, KK all enter the handrange if he is a 3bet nit - though even then your equity is still 43%.

I don't know. I couldn't give this up on the flop to anyone except a rock I think. I would call flop and evaluate turn. If he makes another big bet he isn't scared of AK. If he checks, check behind and call down the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Steelbrewer,

The problem here is that the opponent even doesn't look very aggressive. Of course has some kind of Check/Raise stat and the same for Raise CBet but now again such a board is just horrible for us. Even if he does the Check/Raise then it's most likely a very strong hand like already made 2pairs/sets or some combodraw with a pair+SD or maybe even FD.

To avoid us putting into marginal decision I guess I'd make the crying fold here rather than Call it and then be in marginal decision on turn. Since It's very likely that he is going to barrel it again.

Best regards.