$1.23
      CO:
      $2.35
      BU:
      $4.36
      SB:
      $1.98

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q, K.
      Hero raises to $0.05, MP1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, CO calls $0.05, BU raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, MP1 calls $0.05, CO calls $0.05.

Flop: ($0.43) T, 9, 2 (4 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.24, BU folds, Hero calls $0.24, MP1 calls $0.24.

Turn: ($1.15) J (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.82, CO calls $0.82, Hero raises to $1.53(All-In), MP1 calls $0.71, CO calls $0.71.

River: ($5.74) T (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.20, CO calls $0.20.

Final Pot: $6.14.
      Results follow:

MP1 shows a full-house, twos full of tens(2 2).
      CO shows a straight, jack high(7 8).
      Hero shows a straight, king high(Q K).

MP1 wins with a full-house, twos full of tens(2 2).

whar u rekon i played this rite ,or the guy that wan with full house got lucky, ( i had the Qk hearts.?
  • 4 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I wrote up on the other one :)

Often in poker you do everything (well, alot of things) right and still lose. It is almost never a mistake to lose a stack with KK against AA; in fact, saving any of your stack at all with KK vs AA where you don't suck out is a noteworthy achievement. You can lose half a stack and still feel like you made a great decision.

I would say fold it preflop (we are UTG and KQs is a bit crappy for UTG). if you raise it, raise 3-4 BB (6-8cents here).

Otherwise, fine as played. Sometimes you get the money in there in front and it buggers off on the river; thats poker. Chin up - it all averages out in the end!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LoKKK,

Add to full stack if playing BSS.

Preflop: If you want to play this hand then raise it properly. 4xBB. Although overall I wouldn't raise that kind of hand from UTG and rather fold the hand in FR play.

As played
      Flop: Seems to be fine to go for implied odds and Check/Call it. While it's anyways such a huge multiway pot we don't want to isolate yourselves against sets.
      Turn: Seems to be totally fine, I am going broke here as well.
      River: Just got unlucky. :(

Best regards.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey guys thanx for replying,
      Now i know how to send in hands it will be great to get more hands reviewed , i agree totally with the raise 2.5 b's utg, and tbh, i dont even usually play any hands utg at all , usually if i do it will be AK AA or KK , and i usually do raise here 4 bb's , so it is good to go back over your hands and realsie where youv made mistakes, i think in this case why i raised 2.5 bb's was coz i thought i wasnt to sure wether to play it at all , so rather than raise 4 bb;s or limp, wich would have been stupid , i raised 2.5 , but yeah i think also i got a bit unluky on the river .! thanx again and hope to see yous soon , you too ,Jaissica
      :)
      thanx
      im not sure how to do this but i want an edit coz i forgot to ask somthing, on your previous answer veriz you mentioned to play BSS , well what iv been doing is playing MSS with usually about 80'bbs , do you think i should change and make it 100'bbs . or was that just coz this is the BSS section of pokerstrategy.?
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey thanx for replying , i actually answered you and veriz under veriz's reply . so cheers and hope to here from yous again.!