This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl 25 SH AT

• bouncer89
      bouncer89
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $27.02
      Hero (BTN): $25.00
      SB: $31.86
      BB: $25.97
      UTG: $25.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:diamond: T:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, fold

Flop: ($1.75, 2 players) A:heart: 6:spade: Q:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB raises to $3.00, fold

SB wins $3.57

flop fold is a bit weak i think, only AQ and 66 beat me (9 combos) but he he has a lot of (at least some) flushdraws and gotshots and maybe bluffs in his range. so what is the best play? calldown if an other :spade: don't come?
      opponent is unknown.
  • 2 replies
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Against unknown, a fold is probably OK.

You have to ask yourself the question if you really want to call down two more barrels with a weakish top pair on this limit.

If you think he raises the flop too often with not AQ/66/A6/QQ, you should probably consider a call down or a ship on the flop, but there are better spots and better hands to do that with than AT here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you would likely get c/r bluffed there quite often, so I would not really b/f flop.
      You can always fold turn if you feel that player is strong although calling him down seems also be reasonable- basically AK that spot is almost the same than AT and I think you´re not b/f flop AK