This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my $50 free br!

• bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      hey all. im going to try and keep updates on how i do with my free $50 br.
      i received my $50 a few days ago. started off playing 50c sng 6max won 3 out of 4. then yesturday played nl2 lost almost 2 $5 buy ins so was down to $45.
      this morning i played in a $1 $500 gtd R mtt. rebought once and added on once so i spent $3 and finished in 3rd place, out of 500+, for $60.
      now im just about to play some cash with my $104 br. hope all goes well. i'l update in the morning (BST)
      thanks for reading and gl everyone on and off the felts!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck and welcome to our blog section :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      why dont you tell your readers more about yourself? i love the rl bits of the blogs :f_biggrin:
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      ok, last night wasnt great. sat down at two nl4 tables (6max) played a for about 3 and a half hours. was steady going at first, got one buy in to 5.50 and the other to 10.20.
      then i had my rockets beat by 44 and that was the start of the downfall! (not mentally, thats just poker) but everytime after that my dominating hands were not holding up.
      i had A10 beat by A4, out flopped him but he rivered trips. then AK beat by K10 (top 2 beat by str8) JJ beat by 66! was terrible. but i plugged away and got a bit back. so i decided to quit while the damaged wasnt too bad.
      started the night with $104 ended with $91.45!

About me:- im 26 from NE England. ive been playing poker for about 3 1/2 to 4years. never put any of my own money in, just played freerolls to build br's.
      my best results were on bodog. i had a couple of cashes in their $500 fr's then i finished 2nd for $75. then just took off from there playing cash games. came in handy coz i lost my job. withdrew most of it. then went on a downswing and lost the rest.
      search my username on any stat site its bullettooth24 (bodog)
      i also won a 2K gtd for over $600.
      i have $100 on ftp so need them to come back lol.

gl all and thanks for reading!