This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl6 Fr Kk 19.08

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.06 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP: $1.42
      MP+1: $7.03
      LP: $6.61
      CO: $6.00
      BTN: $5.73
      SB: $23.27
      BB: $10.51
      Hero (UTG): $10.10
      UTG+1: $6.21

SB posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.06, MP posts DB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:spade: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.36, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.33, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.14, 3 players) 3:diamond: 2:club: Q:club:
      SB checks, BB bets $10.15, Hero calls $9.74, fold

Turn: ($20.62, 2 players) 8:diamond:

River: ($20.62, 2 players) 6:spade:

BB shows Q:spade: Q:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Queens)
      Hero shows K:spade: K:diamond: (One Pair, Kings)
      BB wins $19.41

I noticed that I have problem with completely urological moves which opponents do...
      this move doesn't have any sense and it was the reason why I called it...
      I know what u will say...u invested just 0.36$ and risk 10$...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Yep. I am saying here that you only have invested $0,36. Is it really worth calling? Do you consider us being ahead here for ~50% of the time? He must be really spewing away money here to do such a Call.

Usually I would really take into account the opponent I am playing here againast. And act accordingly, against some I'd definitely Call since such a shove usually doesn't make sense. But now again if he wanted to gain maximum fold equity why didn't he Check/Raise or anything similar? So practically only hope here is that he is doing that with some Qx type of holding.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I remember similar hand from NL10 when I had overpair and opponents shoves all in in the same way like here... he had set.
      I completely don't understand this line and it's a reason why I called. I see a lot of dead money in the pot... so why not to take it?
      the worse thing is that if I bet and he rr me I would definitely fold cowboys.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I remember similar hand from NL10 when I had overpair and opponents shoves all in in the same way like here... he had set.
      I completely don't understand this line and it's a reason why I called. I see a lot of dead money in the pot... so why not to take it?
      the worse thing is that if I bet and he rr me I would definitely fold cowboys.
      Those fishes never think. :D They just act like they want. Guess he just wanted to protect from a draw.