CO: $6.00
      BTN: $5.73
      SB: $23.27
      BB: $10.51
      Hero (UTG): $10.10
      UTG+1: $6.21

SB posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.06, MP posts DB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:spade: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.36, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.33, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.14, 3 players) 3:diamond: 2:club: Q:club:
      SB checks, BB bets $10.15, Hero calls $9.74, fold

Turn: ($20.62, 2 players) 8:diamond:

River: ($20.62, 2 players) 6:spade:

BB shows Q:spade: Q:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Queens)
      Hero shows K:spade: K:diamond: (One Pair, Kings)
      BB wins $19.41

I noticed that I have problem with completely urological moves which opponents do...
      this move doesn't have any sense and it was the reason why I called it...
      I know what u will say...u invested just 0.36$ and risk 10$...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Yep. I am saying here that you only have invested $0,36. Is it really worth calling? Do you consider us being ahead here for ~50% of the time? He must be really spewing away money here to do such a Call.

Usually I would really take into account the opponent I am playing here againast. And act accordingly, against some I'd definitely Call since such a shove usually doesn't make sense. But now again if he wanted to gain maximum fold equity why didn't he Check/Raise or anything similar? So practically only hope here is that he is doing that with some Qx type of holding.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I remember similar hand from NL10 when I had overpair and opponents shoves all in in the same way like here... he had set.
      I completely don't understand this line and it's a reason why I called. I see a lot of dead money in the pot... so why not to take it?
      the worse thing is that if I bet and he rr me I would definitely fold cowboys.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I remember similar hand from NL10 when I had overpair and opponents shoves all in in the same way like here... he had set.
      I completely don't understand this line and it's a reason why I called. I see a lot of dead money in the pot... so why not to take it?
      the worse thing is that if I bet and he rr me I would definitely fold cowboys.
      Those fishes never think. :D They just act like they want. Guess he just wanted to protect from a draw.