Linked to pokerstrategy?

• Xenon50
      Xenon50
      Bronze
      can i have multiple accounts on different poker sites linked to pokerstrategy.com? if so how would i add them

also i wouldnt suppose i get another 50 starting capital for doing that would i?
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Xenon50,

You can create only one account to each Poker Room we are affiliated to on this list and link them to PokerStrategy.com as long as you've never held an account before at those Poker Rooms.

Please note, that Poker Rooms only allow you to create one account and if you decided to create a second account it may lead you to have all accounts closed and have your money taken away.

Please also note, that if you have already created an account with a certain Poker Room on the above list, that we unfortunately cannot retrack that account to PokerStrategy.com The Poker Rooms do not allow this and we cannot do anything about it as our hands are simply tied on this issue.

To do this, please be careful to follow the instructions that are given with each room as some of thing require bonus codes, marketing codes or they must be downloaded using our link. Once you've downloaded the software and used the required bonus codes etc you must put your username from the room into the box that's across from it here

You won't get another $50 starting capital by doing this, as we only offer one $50 starting capital to each player once.

From time to time, PokerStrategy.com may well offer you another $50 starting capital, but these are random and we don't have any control over them! So, it's just the luck of the draw really.

We have the best deposit offers in all the rooms on the above list and I am sure you find something very suitable for you.

Hope this was helpful and if you require any further information please don't hesitate to ask us. We are always here to help out.

Wishing you every success,
      Gary