Hi there! :)

• BatMachh
      BatMachh
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

My name is Kaspars, i'm 20 years young player from Latvia.
      Really like this web site. There is so much good information to improve poker skills. Already found many my mistakes that i'm doing in game so i'm looking forward to not to make those mistakes again and improve my poker strategies. Really big thanks to this site!

Good luck at tables!
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey BatMachh,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and thank you for your kind words. We always love it when members have positive things to say :)

I am glad to see that we have helped to fixed some of the mistakes within your game and we hope you can keep on improving your game even further and become rich and famous!

Poker is a game that takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master so don't neglect the necessary hard work in studying your game from time to time. We have lots and lots of educational material here for your disposal so you will never be short on learning material.

Have you played much poker before now? Tell us a little more about your poker background. I see you are from Latvia, we have a lot of Latvian members here in the English community and I am sure you will meet many of them in the near future within the forums :)

Have you passed our quiz and decided where to take the Starting capital?

If you ever have any questions for us, don't be afraid to ask them. We will always do our very best for you :)

Best wishes and hope you have loads of success at the tables,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • BatMachh
      BatMachh
      Bronze
      Thank you! Actually no, i'm not played much. Earlier played with friends and tried out some online poker rooms, but about week i have started play this game more seriously and have made my gaming style, but my style seems not to work like that if i want to be successful player. I have got top places in free roll tournaments, but i want to be something more, so i would love to learn new thing here. Learning material here is huge, that i can't even keep it in mind. Bu i like to learn new things about poker, specially if it makes me to be a better player.

Passed the quiz yesterday and already decided where to take the starting capital. Now i'm waiting for it. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Kaspars,

Yes, the learning material here is large so you will always have plenty of studying to do :P

Good news to hear you passed the quiz. Keep an eye out here in case you have any further information from PokerStrategy. Sometimes we may write to you so it's wise to check there once in a while.

Hope you become an active forum member around here!

All the best,
      Gary
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome