Nice bonus AND support

• luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      So this is a "chat" between an attendant and I about my should-have bonus.

Kerrisha W.: Hi, my name is Kerrisha W.. How may I help you?

[INVALID EMAIL]: Hi,

Kerrisha W.: Welcome to 888poker Live Chat! We are glad to be of service. Please hold a moment whilst I try to locate your 888poker account with your given email address.

[INVALID EMAIL]:
      I made a deposit not long ago (a few days) and should have a bonus running.

[INVALID EMAIL]:
      But now I can't see it... the bonus bar dissappeared and it's not listed in my active bonuses.

[INVALID EMAIL]:
      I should have the $10 extra and the R$400 first depositor bonus.

[INVALID EMAIL]:
      I've played 1000 hands today on NL30 and nothing was credited at all.

Kerrisha W. has disconnected.

Keep up the good work, amazing poker site! :f_thumbsup:
  • 8 replies
    • Kstas
      Kstas
      Bronze
      Lol as i already told before worst support snd software ever.Hope you find a solution :P but i dont think so!!!!
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Eventually I did get a response. As a matter of fact the bonus is crappier than I thought - I've played and played NL30 and $10 was cleared so far :f_biggrin:

On top of that, the attendant said there should be no bar of bonus clearing on my table windows. But I'm sure there was (for that first $10), and I've seen people here reporting it does exist.

So... considering I'm not at all crazy and the bar DOES exist, it really disappeared from my table and their staff have no clear idea of what they are saying :f_biggrin:

luiz:
      Ok but shouldn't the bar be appearing on my tables?

Kerrisha W.: no its dose not appear on the table

luiz:
      Oh... it was appearing before.

luiz:
      For the 1st $10 cleared.

Kerrisha W.: in might pop up letting you know when your closed to earning 100 points

edit: I love the *might* :D
    • Kstas
      Kstas
      Bronze
      Who can tell for sure but at least you got an answer!!!
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Yes, the bar exist and the support of that room is xxxx ;)
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      I know. But what's your theory about what happened to MY bar? :f_rolleyes:
    • IronSulphide
      IronSulphide
      Bronze
      My bonus bar also disappeared but it came back after fiddling with "Table options/Settings/Notifications".
      I'm new to 888 and not yet familiar with the software but you might like to try this.^^
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luizsilveira
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      I know. But what's your theory about what happened to MY bar? :f_rolleyes:
      I don't have the minimum idea mate as it doesn't make sense. You should ask the support for assistence but the support is (we know :D ) so, the best option is to get some help from the responsible for the site here on the forum.

Sorry, I cannot be more helpful :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IronSulphide
      My bonus bar also disappeared but it came back after fiddling with "Table options/Settings/Notifications".
      I'm new to 888 and not yet familiar with the software but you might like to try this.^^
      try this and please let us know how it worked and if you have more info on how to do it ;)

Regards

Thazar