$50 start capital, Error Occurred

• Gnawkie
      Gnawkie
      Bronze
      Hi guys, after days of waiting i finally got mail from partypoker regarding the starting bonus.

I got a ticket called Technical problem which basically said "The account is closed, inactive or a copy or put on hold because of any breach of our playing conditions."

I then mailed them with the premade "PokerStrategy.com tried to transfer my $50, which for technical reasons did not work. Please explain what I must change or which problems exist with my PartyPoker account."

And they haven't made any sign of response in a week. Getting a bit tired of the time I need to spend to get it done...

Wish it was as simple as "Complete the quiz to get your start capital".

Anyone knows what to do?

Ironically I just want to get Bronze status so I can read the guides...

/Gnawk
  • 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey Gnawkie,

I see that Hakan already sent you some information here.

Did you try calling Party Poker already?

Best,

M
    • Gnawkie
      Gnawkie
      Bronze
      Nope I never called them.. I tried Poker770 instead now, hope it works!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gnawkie
      Nope I never called them.. I tried Poker770 instead now, hope it works!
      Hi Gnawkie,

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems receiving your free $50 starting capital at Party Poker.

IN order for you to receive the starting capital at Poker770, you need to create a tracked account through PokerStrategy.com. Please follow the instructions described here.

Please let me know your nickname and I'll restart your transfer. Also please don't forget to enter it under your profile settings.

Looking forward to hear from you
      Ingrid