Video Speed

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I'm just throwing this in here, maybe others agree with me:

It would be nice if videos on PokerStrategy could be played in 1.5*, 2* & 3* speed. And to be possible to change it while watching.

This will help a lot to make most videos more watchable. I'm sure I'm not the only one that watched a vid and got bored because the coach talked slow or the info was already known (but still wanted to watch the hole vid to, maybe, find some gems, some new info or ideas that could help build of your game.).
  • 11 replies
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      I agree.

-edit

10. Copyright
      Articles, texts and images as well as their arrangement are copyrighted. Users are allowed to make use of the contents of the Platform only for their own personal use; With regard to all videos on the Platform, Users are not allowed to download them. Without written permission from PokerStrategy.com, the User is not allowed to circulate, present, make publicly accessible, publish or link to this content.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purple16
      I agree.
      Can we download pokerstrategy videos?
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      -edit

10. Copyright
      Articles, texts and images as well as their arrangement are copyrighted. Users are allowed to make use of the contents of the Platform only for their own personal use; With regard to all videos on the Platform, Users are not allowed to download them. Without written permission from PokerStrategy.com, the User is not allowed to circulate, present, make publicly accessible, publish or link to this content.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      That's against the T&C Purple16 ;)

But I like the idea of speeding it up, personally I speed up other vids from other training sites to 1.1 - 1.28x
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      That's against the T&C Purple16 ;)

But I like the idea of speeding it up, personally I speed up other vids from other training sites to 1.1 - 1.28x
      Oh really ?! I didn't know that :rolleyes: I won't do that anymore :f_biggrin:

-edit
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      -edit

10. Copyright
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Checked T&C now. To be honest, I hadn't read when I registered :f_biggrin:

10. Copyright
      -edit
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      It's not so just keep doing it but obv say here that u don't :)
      I'm pretty sure moderators noticed my comment already :(
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Any update on this?
    • FishermansFriend
      FishermansFriend
      Bronze
      Hi Guys!

I am currently checking with our IT team if this can be implemented.

Originally posted by Gabinr1
      Originally posted by purple16
      I agree.
      Can we download pokerstrategy videos?
      At the current state of science this is absolutely impossible ;)

Cheers,
      FF
    • FishermansFriend
      FishermansFriend
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Unfortunately due to limitations of the flash player it is not possible to implement this to the current system.
      We will keep this in our ideas box for the future for sure.
      Sorry that I couldn't bring better news :(

Cheers,
      Marton