This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh Qq

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($28.28)
      BB ($23.69)
      UTG ($17.27)
      Hero ($26.09)
      BTN ($16.77)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.10) 7:spade: 6:heart: J:diamond:

UTG bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.40, UTG raises to $3.60, Hero folds

UTG wins $3.71

43/13/2 27 hands

I could 3bet preflop, but if he 4bets me, them most of the time I am agianst AK, QQ+. But agaisnt his stack I could go allin of course. I few hands before I ran into aces with QQ so this affected me little bit.

Now he cbets small, so it looks like he didn't hit so, I raise for protection. Maybe I should just call and let him bluff and pay of with Jx hands? I think with Jx he is still calling me. And I then protect against overcards.

After he 3bets it could be JJ+, but also could be AJ, KJ, but since he is preflop aggresor, I should be carefull against him, and take sage line and fold my overpair.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      easy 3-bet against min-raise. Doubt you run into aces twice in a row and most likely you get called by worse hands
      I think flop raise is fine and I would not really try to find that spot QQ so I´d just call and then call him down.
      He should have there enough bluffs or maybe even AJ that you can call him down
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      easy 3-bet against min-raise.

Didn't notice it was a minraise :D I am used to play NL10 so 0.4 $ its 4 bb for me :D