Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($36.23)
      BB ($1.34)
      UTG ($6.04)
      CO ($9.36)
      Hero ($13.04)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $1.70, fold, fold, CO calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.55) 2:diamond: K:diamond: 3:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.80, CO raises to $3.90, Hero calls $2.10

TURN ($11.35) 2:diamond: K:diamond: 3:heart: 9:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $5.40, CO calls $3.76 (AI)

44/15/0.6 42 hands

his c/r on flop should mean strong hand. Looks like set. K2, K3 and 23 whould not be too often in his range. So maybe I should fold my TPTK. Could he do that with KQ, KJ? I guess such passive player would just call them on flop.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

The problem is still that it's a 3bet pot. I doubt that I am getting away from here. While he rather seems to be fishy then he might even do that with KQ/KJ type of hands. But I'd just get it in right on flop to protect our hand from any kind of draws.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      But I'd just get it in right on flop to protect our hand from any kind of draws.

what about possible blufs? Or there is almost no blufss, so whatever made hand he has, he is calling it anyway?
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I dont see what bluffs could he have there except semi bluff with flush draw, or tt-qq turned to a bluff but thats unlikely because he seems passive. I do expect him to raise Kx on the flop sometimes and would get it in after he raised, its a 3bet pot and fish wont give up after he hit tp there
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      But I'd just get it in right on flop to protect our hand from any kind of draws.

what about possible blufs? Or there is almost no blufss, so whatever made hand he has, he is calling it anyway?
      The problem when you playing this way then you are often gonna give free card on turn with your Check. Which we want to avoid.