This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] K9 nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.30)
      Hero ($9.79)
      UTG ($11.10)
      CO ($6.70)
      BTN ($9.60)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, SB calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.80) K:spade: T:spade: 7:heart:

SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($3.80) K:spade: T:spade: 7:heart: 3:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.30, SB raises to $8.40 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $7.84

20/15/10 260 hands

PRE: I can call but K9o but offsuit hand i prefer 3b BvB and get call pretty wierd but not suprise i put him midstrong range 77+, KQ etc.

F: and he lead? WTF? okey this can means he has weak hand and test me, he has monster and try induce Rasie so i just call.

T: blank and he check and i think my bet here is mistake okey he can have draw but most time when he lead he has monster or weakhand so here he c/r or c/f and when i checkback i can calls many river and see what hand he play like this.

i bet he c/shove i can't call with weak so nice hand sir.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Most likely it's a trap. He tried to induce you to raise. But I wouldn't play it any differently. We have to bet the turn to protect our hand from any kind of draws. It might be easily the case vs such a donk-bet on flop.

Best regards.