• HJackson
      Just wanted to say hello really.
      I live in England. I don't have a preference for cash game, SnG or MTT.
      I enjoy them all!
      Average player hoping to improve my game with this awesome site :p
      Probably have the worst BRM you have ever seen, so I will need to get that sorted!
      Going to smash this quiz and get my $50!
      That's all for now!
  • 5 replies
    • keoghh
      Hello and welcome, any ideas what limits and strategy you will be playing, ie BSS at 2NL or MSS at 5NL etc :)
    • HJackson
      I think I'll start off playing NL2 and make my way up from there. I'm not expecting anything to happen fast. It will take time but I'm committed. Should I be setting goals for my self? Without spending money on coaches what is the next best way to find leaks in my game?
    • purplefizz
      hi HJackson,

welcome to our community! :D happy to see your enthusiasm :)

i wouldn't recommend hiring a coach yet as you are still on nl2 and have not yet maximized all the value that this site has to offer.

i would recommend any player to start reading the articles or watching the videos here.
      you should also consider attending the free coachings that we offer :)
      aside from that you should continually review your play and post a lot in our hand evaluation forums so our professional hand judges can give you feedback on your play.

i think getting in a lot of volume is important as well as it increases your experience and helps you minimize variance.

lastly, interacting with members who play similar games as you should help keep you motivated and sharp.

im sure our members would have more to contribute but i hope you understood what im trying to say. if you have questions, dont hesitate to fire away! :D

• roopopper
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      best of luck at the tables and welcome