This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

depo bonus

• imbahness
      imbahness
      Bronze
      Hey,

On their site it's written 400$ first depo bonus , while here is 888 , so ya get 888 if ya're registering via strategy? or it was only a promotion a while back , and noone did change the numbers.
  • 4 replies
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imbahness
      it was only a promotion a while back , and noone did change the numbers.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      +1 :)

If you never received the free $50 starting capital and you tracked via PokerStrategy.com, you can take part in the $888 first deposit bonus :)
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

If you never received the free $50 starting capital and you tracked via PokerStrategy.com, you can take part in the $888 first deposit bonus :)
      Oh, so that's why they don't want to give me $888 bonus? (on 888 I received the $50)

Isn't there any way to convince them? I might not play at them because of this...

Is still my first deposit, so I should get the maximum.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gabinr1
      Originally posted by IngridN

Oh, so that's why they don't want to give me $888 bonus? (on 888 I received the $50)

Isn't there any way to convince them? I might not play at them because of this...

Is still my first deposit, so I should get the maximum.
      They have had a ton of reload bonuses over the last two or so months (and you can always try contacting their support, they've been helpful to me in the past).