SB ($10.20)
      BB ($2.40)
      UTG ($10.01)
      UTG+1 ($11.73)
      UTG+2 ($10)
      Hero ($10.56)
      BTN ($6.74)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, SB raises to $1.20, fold, Hero calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.50) 6:heart: 7:diamond: T:heart:

SB bets $2.38, Hero calls $2.38

TURN ($7.26) 6:heart: 7:diamond: T:heart: K:heart:

SB bets $6.62 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $6.90

his guy had vpip 16 prf 16 3bet 6 and agression 21!!!! in around 340
      every pot he was playing i keap firing pot sized bet every streat...
      i felt i could not fold on the flop maybe ship it or something
      what can i do against this oppenents? wait for a strong hand or a flop and trap ?

was so pissed :(
  • 2 replies
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      My advice is dont get into marginal spots vs that kind of guy, i might even consider a fold pf there since its a big 3bet and you know he will put alot of pressure and force you to play big pot.

I like to mix it up vs that type of player, min raise him sometimes when you think flop missed his range if hes cbeting 100%, let him double barrel then raise sometimes when you have decent hand, check raise him when you got initiative etc etc get him out of his zone and he will make mistakes
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello w4terman,

Against 4x raise I might even consider folding preflop be safer than going for a Call.

As played nothing much you can do, you most likely are beat there. Would fold it on turn as well.

Against those maniacs who have huge AF let them just barrel off. Don't bluff against them but rather just try to catch them if you have a strong-made hand.

Best regards.