[NL2-NL10] NL2 SH suited one-gapper flop OESD

• Tomaloc
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9:diamond: , 7:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,02, BU folds, SB calls $0,01, BB raises to $0,04, MP2 calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, SB calls $0,02.
      Fine to overlimp?
      As it went I felt good about this hand, hope his minraise means "lol Aces" :D

Flop: ($0,16) T:heart: , 8:spade: , 2:spade: (4 players)
      SB bets $0,05, BB raises to $0,15, MP2 calls $0,15, Hero calls $0,15, SB folds.
      Possibly sandwiched but I don't really expect SB to 3bet here...

Turn: ($0,66) Q:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0,1, Hero calls $0,10, BB calls $0,10.
      Just what is the BB saying with a check? I call and hope for him to actually be weak and not check/raise there. AK type of hands?

River: ($0,96) A:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.
      Any point in trying to bluff with my 0 showdown value? Don't think so, I can't really represent anything here.
      Anyway BB's hand now doesn't look like the AK type either. What the hell? Low pockets?

Final Pot: $0,96
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: Wouldn't really recommend playing those gappers unless you can prove that you play even SCs profitable. :)

As played
      Postflop: I'd rather just fold it on flop. We can't be sure that we have all outs clean and we might even just have to discount some outs. But of course it ain't like a huge mistake. But do you really expect to get paid if you even hit? Plus of course we could even easily get 3bet on flop. Also even if a J for example comes then there are still better straight possible. :(

Best regards.