CO bets $4.50, Hero folds

CO wins $11.20
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      How about a raise on the river?
      - since you don´t raise turn I think better to fold or call
      Personally prefer raising turn being ip and then consider either betting 2/3 on the river to fold out QT/AQ or tkae my free showdowd against JT
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Why is calling or folding better on the river? I mean...I'm repping a K if I raise and if I had a K, I'd just call the turn, esp if it's KJ or KQ.

And yes, now I didnt read the hand, just your comment and I thought I asked if a turn raise is good, not river raise. So yes, turn raise is better, but I'd feel uncomfortable betting 2/3 on the river just to fold out QT. My first day on NL50 and I'm still scared by the amounts I guess. Plus I was running so bad :(
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mariaprodanova
      Why is calling or folding better on the river? I mean...I'm repping a K if I raise and if I had a K, I'd just call the turn, esp if it's KJ or KQ.

And yes, now I didnt read the hand, just your comment and I thought I asked if a turn raise is good, not river raise. So yes, turn raise is better, but I'd feel uncomfortable betting 2/3 on the river just to fold out QT. My first day on NL50 and I'm still scared by the amounts I guess. Plus I was running so bad :(
      well if your image is not the best, then you likely get called on the river, since there aren´t really any cards to come. Why calling is better is that he can always bet river with Jx (JT, J9) against what you´re ahead

better luck at the tables :)