Everest Epic DE $25000 GTD

• monster1117
      monster1117
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

So i was lucky enough to SAT to this tourny where the top 50 places are paid $500 and the top 10 are win a $2500 prize package to Spain to play in a live final. I was wondering if any pokerstrategists were playing this tourny and if anyone has any advice for playing in this format of MTT. From the looks of it the field will be around 500 maybe even less.

Thanks,

Cody
  • 7 replies
    • monster1117
      monster1117
      Bronze
      Okay so since there has been a lack of interest in this thread i thought the right thing to do would be to go ahead and introduce myself to the community. My name is Cody i am a new member of pokerstrategy and i am a 19 year old student from Canada. I have had an interest in poker for a couple of years now and just started taking it seriusly around 6 months ago. Along with a lot of you i am also suffering from the shut down of fulltilt. Over 6 months I was able to build up the $50 from pokerstrategy to $650. For the most part i played the $4 rush on demands and had a fair amount of success :) Now i have started to grind at everest poker due to the $50 first aid provided by opokerstrategy :) I have won a satellite to this tournament as stated in the above post and am excited to take part in it. Also stated above i am curious if any other pokerstrategists are taking part in the tourney and if there is any advice that anyone has to offer for such a tournament. :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Monster

First of all welcome to the forums. and big congratz on shipping the satellite. You just need to ship the tourny now!!! Keep us informed on how it goes I think you should make a railing thread (or use this thread for it :) ) to keep us updated during the tourny.

I hope we will hear of other PokerStrategists joining you in this event

Regards

Thazar
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wowza! Cody, congrats :heart:

keep us updated and shiiiiip it! :D
      Ingrid
    • chrchr
      chrchr
      Bronze
      I played this tourny last night and I was lucky to reach 35th place! It was a very long nerve war for the many shorties in the bubble.
      Now I should get 500$, but it is not on my account yet (still waiting for answer from Everest support). Is there a usual delay for this?
      Anyone else ITM?
    • chrchr
      chrchr
      Bronze
      Answer from support: "Money comes in the next days."
      OK, let's wait...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Congrats chrchr! :D and keep us updated on the winnings!
    • chrchr
      chrchr
      Bronze
      Money arrived on my poker account now. Thank's to Everest. Great thing, the EPIC DE tournys. Go on like this!
      If any PS member reached the final, I wish you good luck on Saturday!