[HELP] login error!

• 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey can you elaborate a bit moer for us please?

Can you confirm that it was play money and not real money that disapeard from your account?

Imo the best thing to do now would be to change all your passwords for pretty much everything you use somebody could have hacked your email which means they have potentially access to all your accound (poker rooms, ewallets, shopping sites even your bank)

Also contact the Party Poker and tell them what happened.

Let us know what happens,

Carl
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

Can you confirm that it was play money and not real money that disapeard from your account?

Imo the best thing to do now would be to change all your passwords for pretty much everything you use somebody could have hacked your email which means they have potentially access to all your accound (poker rooms, ewallets, shopping sites even your bank)

Carl
      it was real money.. i am currently playing at real money table and the message pop-up and i got disconnected.. when log in again, my in play money was gone. i dont know why.. i also contacted partypoker about this issue but they not yet response to me! :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raPOKERhaeven
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

Carl
      it was real money.. i am currently playing at real money table and the message pop-up and i got disconnected.. when log in again, my in play money was gone. i dont know why.. i also contacted partypoker about this issue but they not yet response to me! :(
      I'd change my password straight away. DO you have anyone that knows your login details. sounds weird indeed.

and wait for party's answer. I hope you get it sorted. Let us know

Best regards

Thazar