[NL2-NL10] NL5 TT 3bet pot

• dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      HoldemManager
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      villain is very loose, high steal, only small sample.
      So pre, better to just flat OOP? im way ahead of his opening range but i have little 3bet info so no idea how often he folds.
      as played, i think cbet is standard as he folds a lot of his range since i think he calls very wide pre in position.
      but is turn bet a bad idea? i think he folds FDs, smaller PPs & overs he floats the flop with.
      on the river am i commited to the third barrell?
      i let the pot get way too big out of position & am not really sure where im at.

Stacks:
      UTG ($3.66)
      UTG+1 ($7.63)
      CO ($2.38)
      BTN ($11.11)
      Hero (SB) ($12.26)
      BB ($5.27)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is SB 10:heart: 10:diamond:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.32, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.22

Flop: 3:club: 2:heart: 8:heart: ($0.69, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, UTG+1 calls $0.50

Turn: 3:spade: ($1.69, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.12, UTG+1 calls $1.12

River: A:diamond: ($3.93, 2 players)
      Hero ($10.32)?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

Wouldn't say that we are committed on river. But the question rather is from what we are getting value from? As you said that he is very loose then do you expect him to pay 3rd barrel here with something like 44-77/99/8x? He will have hard time doing that. At the best I might consider going for a bet of $2 or something similar and that's maximum.

Also if we can consider him rather being aggressive enough that he might even bluff out with missed draws we could consider going for Check/Call, but not again if there comes a huge bet then we will have hard time Calling him. Since Ax for the FD is possible as well.

Best regards.