1000 Summit points (withdraw bonus+winnings)

• Matekofski
      Matekofski
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have a question about withdrawal of $50 that I recieved from pokerstrategy and my winnings. I also deposited my $10 and now have around $150.

I collected 1200 summit points and have 678 strategy points and I still can't withdraw my money. Why is that? When will I be able to witdraw it?

Thank you for your answer.

Matekofski
  • 7 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Maybe you need to verify your account. Ask Everest support.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Matekofski,

1000 Summit Points within 120 days required to withdraw anything (Free $50 & possible winnings) ~ you've got this covered?

It's advisable that you contact poker room customer support and ask them to give you some information.

Also, what payment method have you deposited with? That payment method is also available for withdraw request?

Ingrid
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      needs to have been 120days i think before you can withdraw the $50 but you should be able to withdraw anything above this amount
    • Matekofski
      Matekofski
      Bronze
      I deposited using a mastercard and plan to withdraw the same way...the only option to withdraw anything is by using a check at a UK bank and I don't want that.

I'm going to try to activate my account and ask everest support for all the details.

Thanks for your help,

Matekofski.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I honestly don't think that withdrawing to MasterCard will work :( good luck and keep us posted!

Ingrid
    • Matekofski
      Matekofski
      Bronze
      Can you tell me what are the ways of withdrawing my money?
      Which is the best, cosidering that I'm from Croatia? :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Matekofski,

I would love to help you out with this question, but I'm not sure I could give you as accurate answer as the poker room customer support is able to provide you with.

Would you mind contacting them and let me know if you have trouble getting reply?

Ingrid