vupix2

• 7 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he vupix2,

awesome to have you here. Did you know that our coach veriz is from one of your neighbors, estonia?
      Good luck on the tables, do you like 888poker so far? What is your aim with this school, or better: what poker celebrity do you want to beat one day?
    • vupix2
      vupix2
      Silver
      i like 888poker so far, my aim is to improve my game of course and beat nosebleeds some day
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      awesome,thanks for posting your thoughts....
      btw, helping you to improve your game: may I introduce our hand evaluation forum?
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1387
      Just last week we introduced in a news what the hand evaluation forum means for everyone: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Hand-Evaluations_50568/
    • vupix2
      vupix2
      Silver
      Homework
      1#I love this game and enjoy it. Its a real challenge for me to beat the game and of course there is money too. For me poker is chance of better life. These things keep me going in tougt poker world/
      2#I think my biggest weakness is calling to much raises whit hands like KQ,KJ,QJ,KT usually i overestimate them. And when im on tilt i have hard to go away from table till i lose all my bankroll (lost my free50%)
      3#playing tight aggressive poker player raise only premium hands and play them agressive after flop and plays good hands in late position also play them agressive after flop
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello vupix2,

It's a common leak for beginners to overplay their marginal hands. This will definitely be fixed with time and experience. One option would be more active on the hand evaluation forums and try to get the understanding even faster.

Good luck in the Course. Earned your first points.
    • vupix2
      vupix2
      Silver
      HOMEWORK #2
      Q1:I prefer to raise all pocket pairs from all positions can fold 22-55 on UTG because if i hit a set most likely i take opponents stack playing vs called raise and always can take pot with Cbet vs right opponent

Q2: NL2 2pair

Q3:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    53.68%  45.27%   8.41% { 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo }
      MP3    46.32%  37.91%   8.41% { AKo }
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #2 Done!

Playing PPs can be in long run actually be very profitable, we could even say that you earn the most money with them. You can always try out either you play them profitable or not by check the programs either you are doing great on early position with PPs or not and base according to that.

Hopefully you enjoy the School so far. Some more points earned.