ZeroDegrees

• 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey there ZeroDegrees,

Good to see you here :) welcome to our Beginners Course!

Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey ZeroDegrees,

Thanks for registering and best of luck on the course!

Marc
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Thx!
      My motivation: I'm only in it for the money. Since they're there my goal is to make a living on playing poker. It's what makes my life meaningful; something to learn, advance in. I'm unemployed since many years and have nil chance of getting a job now, and I don't think I'm that far from supporting myself with poker. Would be unbearable not to have something to strive for.

Weaknesses: I only play low stakes, so I have the whole reportoire. My main focus' are on: learning to fold, no overplay, study (have started this week and will keep on with that), control impulses (there's a picture of me on wiki's definition of the word). Didn't attend coachings before (no time, had to win money or get them back). I sure won't miss that again!

TAG: You play strong selected hands, ie shc more or less and when you do play a hand you do it aggressively, reraise and cap etc (right circumstances ofc).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ZeroDegrees,

You already started to fix one of your huge leaks by joining this course. :) Well done!

Most of the other weakness you wrote can easily be fixed with you posting hands. We will start writing feedback to your play. And usually negative feedback will put you into thinking phase and trying to fix all those leaks. It's almost the same as you loose money, you will remember it more than winning part.

What about your tilt? Do you tilt easily or it's rather avoidable for you?

Also don't worry about not attending on the coachings, they are usually recorded. :)

Welcome to the Course and Best of luck! First points earned.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi veriz and ty!
      Yes, I tilt, Have become 1 step better at handling it. Sometimes I sharpen up, or getting mad at the crappy plays I lose to and play back with just pure aggression. Many times I've managed to turn the tide. Lesson I've learned: no 10 tables open while losing, usually only 3 anyway for me.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      Hi veriz and ty!
      Yes, I tilt, Have become 1 step better at handling it. Sometimes I sharpen up, or getting mad at the crappy plays I lose to and play back with just pure aggression. Many times I've managed to turn the tide. Lesson I've learned: no 10 tables open while losing, usually only 3 anyway for me.
      Way to go. Playing too many tables is just horrible when you are loosing too much. You will just continue loosing and even faster and of course wont play your A-game which is the most important.