This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

dashe

• dashe
      dashe
      Bronze
      Hello everyone !
      My name is Viktoras. I'm looking forward to this project, would have joined the previous school but I missed it somehow.
      I have been playing poker for some time, tried pretty much everything from mtt's to omaha to cash to sng's to mass multi tabling. I would not bee here if I would have done very well. Need some help.

Some history:
      NL BSS for me is like an addiction. And all the addictions comes at a price. I have 230k hands under my belt. First 130k was profitable. I played NL5 FR then went on to NL10 FR and then tried SH and loved it. After some time switched to NL25 and the when it all started go wrong. A big part of it went wrong because of down swing and then psychological problems.. I went down back to nl10 and then back again to nl25 for short time. And after that even nl10 did not go anywhere good. I found it difficult to stay motivated to keep learning and improve my game. So I hope this school will put me back on track.

At the moment I play SNG sh turbos and hyper turbos at micro stakes and I do very well. Building my bankroll again. But even SNG sh hyper turbos downswings does not make me that tilted as I do get playing NL. I just don't have the confidence to go back to NL.
      But
      I want to play NL !
      I like it.
      And I'm coming back!
  • 2 replies